On the agreement with "Main Oil Pipelines of Central Siberia" an automated system of early diagnostics of small leakage from the oil pipeline "Alexandrovskoye-Anzhero-Sudzensk" has been worked out.
Its main functions:
- Reliable determination of the beginning of leakage, the norm of leakage being 0.2%;
- Determination of the probable place of leakage;
- Determination of the probable size of leakage.
The basis of the system is formed by:
- full hydrodynamic model of the oil pipeline "Alexandrovskoye-Anzhero-Sudzensk";
- statistic system of discovering small leakage from oil pipeline;
- the system of identification of the pipeline mathematical model and solving reverse problems.
Functioning of the system after coming into exploitation stipulates:
- the work of the programming complex on a highly productive personal computer in the real time mode;
- automated input of the basic current parameters of the pipeline on the programming complex inquiry via analoguous-digital transformation of measuring appliances reading.
- Current resetting of the system of the changing of exploitation factors, such as hydravlic resistance of linear parts of oil pipeline, etc.
The starting information for the system are:
- the reading of the flowmeter at the entry and exit of the pipeline;
- the readings of the pressure pickup at the ends of linear sections;
- the readings of flowmeters at the additional oil entry stations;
At present the system setting up is being carried out to the real oil transporting via the pipeline "Alexandrovskoye-Anzhero-Sudzensk" , the system is being prepared for bringing into industrial test exploitation.
Source : Institute of Oil Chemistry