Condition of industrial safety as the condition of security of the vital interests of the person and a society from failures on dangerous industrial objects petrochemical and a oil-refining industry and their consequences, develops of set of some the factors influencing probability of occurrence of failures and on scales of consequences of these failures. Into number of such factors enter:
• a technical condition of buildings and constructions on dangerous industrial objects, the technical devices used on dangerous industrial objects, their conformity to a modern level of production;
• conformity of the basic and auxiliary technological processes and used technologies to a modern level of production;
• presence and a condition of means emergency protection, the signal system and communication(connection), the control of technological processes;
• a condition of monitoring of buildings, constructions and technical devices, their inspections and repair;
• a condition of the organization of works, technological and a labor discipline in the organizations maintaining dangerous industrial objects;
• a condition of industrial inspection behind observance of requirements of industrial safety in the organizations maintaining dangerous industrial objects;
• qualification of experts and workers of the organizations maintaining dangerous industrial objects, their readiness to actions in emergencies;
• rhythm of work of the organizations maintaining dangerous industrial objects, absence of unplanned external influences.
As it is marked in the analytical report "About preliminary results of social and economic development of the Russian Federation for 2001 and tasks of economic policy of the Government of the Russian Federation for 2002", submitted Ministry for economy development and trade of Russia in the Government of the Russian Federation, proceeds physical and the obsolescence of the basic production assets, volume of investments is insufficient for their updating. The branch structure of investments from the point of view of restructuring the industry and branches of economy remains adverse: more than
half of all investments in a fixed capital go to a fuel and energy complex and transport. Thus investments, basically, go on maintenance of manufacture of the obtaining industries exporting extracted production, instead of on modernization and modernisation of processing and processing industries.
The specified circumstance has caused non-uniformity of influence of the listed above factors on a condition of industrial safety of objects petrochemical and oil-refining industry. Almost a quarter of all failures today occur for technical reasons, connected with a unsatisfactory technical condition of buildings, constructions and technical devices on dangerous industrial objects petrochemical and a oilrefining industry, imperfection of technology or constructive lacks of the equipment, absence or malfunction of means emergency protection that is directly connected to insufficiency of investments in updating the basic production assets.
More than two thirds of failures today occur for the organizational reasons connected to absence or an inefficiency of industrial inspection, infringements technological and a labour discipline, norms of the design and technological documentation, lacks of the organization of manufacture of works. Substantially marked lacks are caused by absence or insufficiency at the organizations maintaining dangerous industrial objects, the financial assets necessary for the organization of effective industrial inspection, perfection of the organization of safe manufacture of works.
Both organizational, and the technical reasons to which failures can be connected, least are shown in a number of the large organizations petrochemical and a oil-refining industry which have necessary means for updating the equipment and in which it is organized in this or that measure, in those or other forms, industrial inspection behind observance of requirements of industrial safety.