Filippov Dmitri Nikolaevich
Born on August, 1, 1944 in the Kemerovo region.
In 1967 graduated from Leningrad electro-technical Institute. Worked as a master, technologist in Positron Co.
In 1974 Dmitri Filippov was elected Secretary of the Komsomol Union and established head of the Baikal-Amur Mainroad construction, then head of the department of West-Siberian OGC development.
In 1983 became first Secretary of Smolnin CPSU district committee.
In 1986 - Secretary of Leningrad CPSU district committee on industry.
In 1988 - graduated from CPSU Academy of public sciences (department of economy and production organization)
In 1990 appointed head of Leningrad State Tax Inspection. In October, 1993 - removed from the post.
In 1990-1993 - elected Deputy of the City Soviet. In 1994-1996 - Chairman of Petersburg Fuel Company board of directors. Then - Chairman of the public Soviet of bankers and industry men, Chairman of Menatep-St-Petersburg bank management, head of JSC Financial Group - RossCo, JSC Tobolsk Oil-chemical Plant, member of JSC Kirov Plant board.
On October, 10, 1998 - was blown up on the porch of his house.
On October, 13 - died in the hospital.