Born in 1951 in Chita.
In 1975 graduated from Kuibyshev Polytechnical Institute.
In 1978-1984 - head of the production-technical department, head of the oil output shop and head of the central engineer-technological service in Krasnoleninskneftegaz Co.
In 1984-1986 - head of the district engineer-technological service.
In 1986 - head of the department on the rolling and repair of electric loading machinery in Tarasovskneft (Glavtumenneftegaz)
In 1986-1989 - chief technologist, head of Tarasovskneft. In 1989-1991 - head of engineer-technological service of Purneftegaz.
Since 1991 - Purneftegaz general director deputy on foreign economic activity.