Transneftenergo has started works on creating a new information system for monitoring of equipment and communication channels of the automated system of electric power technical record-keeping (ASEPTRK) and the automated measuring and information system of energy monitoring and metering (AMIS EMM) of the Transneft facilities.
As it was announced by Transneft on June 28, 2016, the monitoring system will be a hardware/software system providing control for the condition of equipment and communication channels functioning at Transneftenergo and 16 entities of the Transneft system as regards ASEPTRK and 22 entities of the Transneft system as regards AMIS EMM. Besides, the new system will allow conducting analysis of operating modes, secure visualization of the equipment condition and providing reports.
Creating the automated monitoring system will secure:
- increasing quality and efficiency of equipment operation modes control of the local computer network of Transneftenergo, AMIS EMM and ASEPTRK;
- decreasing the number of accidents and incidents in the work of AMIS EMM and ASEPTRK equipment;
- providing fullness, correctness and efficiency of information support of dispatch office personnel;
- archiving data on the equipment condition and parameters of functioning of the local computer network of Transneftenergo, AMIS EMM and ASEPTRK;
- centralized control for channel-making equipment;
- support of decision taking on optimization of composition, operating modes and repair planning of the local computer network of Transneftenergo, AMIS EMM and ASEPTRK based on analysis of the accumulated data on the parameters of the operating modes and assessment of the equipment condition.
This system will allow significantly decreasing the period of fault removal and restoration of normal functioning of information systems, including AMIS EMM and ASEPTRK.