There is a myriad of oil and gas export pipelines criss-crossing the Caspian and Black Seas. Which pipeline projects, both enhancing and diversifying the energy supply for consumers, are really coming on stream in the near future?
21-22 April 2008
Polat Renaissance Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul
There is a myriad of oil and gas export pipelines criss-crossing the Caspian and Black Seas. As concerns over energy security continue to heighten, the debate over the significance of the Caspian and Black Seas as both an energy producing and exporting regions is now more vital than ever. But which pipeline projects, both enhancing and diversifying the energy supply for consumers, are really coming on stream in the near future?
The 3rd Annual International Summit “Caspian and Black Seas Oil and Gas Pipelines: Are Key Supply Routes Coming on-Stream ?” is an event designed for the strategically minded energy executive who want to have a clearer grasp over issues including:
• Which projects are likely to come on-stream first: NABUCCO, IGI, TAP or Gazprom’s South-Stream project?
• What are the key objectives for gas pipeline consortiums for 2008?
• Which projects are likely to incur the lowest transportation costs for gas supplies to EU markets?
• Which supply agreements are already in place?
• What the criteria behind Bosphorous bypass pipelines?
• Which routes present the best export options for Central Asian gas?
• Significance of Russia-Turkmenistan-Kazakhstan inter-state agreements for new pipeline routes for international investors
• Which new gas export pipelines will be supported by Turkmenistan’s government?
• What are the main drivers for investment into Central Asian gas pipelines to China?
Understanding the overall pipeline network and associated transport infrastructure of the southern energy corridor is essential for today’s energy business. This C5 conference will provide vital information of the most effective pipeline and other transport options for energy executives seeking to participate in exporting Caspian and Black Sea energy resources to international markets.
VIEW THE AGENDA IN PDF:
VIEW THE AGENDA AND REGISTER ONLINE AT:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL +44 (0) 20 7878 6931 OR E-MAIL MARKETING@C5-ONLINE.COM