Forum is designed as a discussion platform between oil and gas companies and finance industry professionals...
16-17 June 2008, London
Without the oil and gas sector it's doubtful that Russian and CIS economies could be as healthy as they are today. The oil and gas projects are of extremely large scale and complex nature and require significant investments and cooperation of many participants. This opens access to new sources of finance and brings new investors to the market.
The C5’s Russian and CIS Oil and Gas Investment and Finance Forum is designed as a discussion platform between oil and gas companies and finance industry professionals. Expert speaker faculty will examine latest deals and projects in Russia and CIS; analyse how these can be successfully structured and funded; new tools and techniques applied. They will compare different types of long7 and short7term financing, outline the benefits of each type and review new instruments and mechanisms used by banks.
Two-days of highly topical discussions and practical case-studies will enable you to:
• MEET key industry players of the Russian and CIS oil and gas industry;
• UNCOVER opportunities, challenges and risks it presents for international investors in the Russian and
• GAIN first hand information on capital raising and structuring new deals;
• DISCUSS the latest and most innovative financing strategies in the sector
• EXAMINE project finance prospects and advantages for Russia and Caspian region
• LEARN about effective strategies and sources available to finance mid7market oil and gas projects
• DISCOVER current alternative investment opportunities for oil and gas services companies
Register now! The places for this event are LIMITED!
TO VIEW THE AGENDA IN PDF
TO VIEW THE AGENDA AND REGISTER ONLINE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL +44 (0) 20 7878 6931 OR E-MAIL MARKETING@C5-ONLINE.COM