For the 10th consecutive year, the meeting will once again gather Russian, Caspian and Central Asian transportation decision-makers...
10TH Anniversary Meeting, Oil and Gas Transportation in the CIS and Caspian Region
14-16 OCTOBER 2008, HOTEL NATIONAL, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Ministries and other government officials of Russia, the CIS and Europe, as well as senior representatives of local and international energy operators and contractors will gather at the 10th Anniversary Meeting, Oil and Gas Transportation in the CIS and Caspian Region, at the Hotel National in Moscow, 14-16 October 2008.
This year the event will celebrate its 10th anniversary and claims to be one of the major oil and gas forums of the year. During the 3-day meeting attendees will discuss major export and pipeline projects and issues of pipeline industry.
Speakers of the 10th Anniversary Meeting include:
- Alexander Golovin, Ambassador, Working Group on the Caspian, MINISTRY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS, Russia
- Alexander Khetaguri, Minister, MINISTRY OF ENERGY, Georgia
- Petar Dimitrov, Minister, MINISTRY OF ECONOMY AND ENERGY OF BULGARIA
- Senior Representative, FEDERAL ENERGY AGENCY, Russia
- Mikhail Grigoriev, Member of the Energy Consulting Board, PLENIPOTENTIARY REPRESENTATION OF THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA IN THE NORTH-WESTERN FEDERAL REGION, and Director, GECON
- Ian MacDonald, Vice-President, CHEVRON EUROPE, EURASIA AND MIDDLE EAST, EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION
- Roman Mezhlumyan, Head, Department of Monitoring of International Projects, FEDERAL SEA AND RIVER TRANSPORT AGENCY
- Leonid Bokhanovsky, First Vice-President, STROYTRANSGAZ
- Larissa Ruban, Expert, INTERGOVERNMENTAL COUNCIL FOR OIL AND GAS OF THE COOPERATION OF THE CIS
- Vlad Pavlovschi, Department Director, Research, Engineering and Regulation, TRANSGAZ
- Christos Dimas, Director of Joint Venture, HELPE-THRAKI
- Michael Hergesell, CEO, ALLIANZ
- Alexander Deineko, Director, PIPE INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
- Alexander Ivakin, General Director, VNIIST INSTITUTE
- Airat Mukhametshin, Technical Director, AVGUST R&D ENTERPRISE
- Senior Representative, TMK
Traditionally on the first day of the meeting, 14 October 2008, a dedicated pre-conference Technical Workshop will provide an in-depth look at technical issues affecting the pipeline industry, new solutions and latest technologies.
For further information on participation opportunities, please contact
Tel: +44 (0)207 067 1800/ Fax: +44 (0)207 430 0552