From 2002-2030, energy demand in the APEC region is projected to INCREASE nearly three-fold, growing at an annual rate of 2.1%....
From 2002 - 2030, energy demand in the APEC region is projected to INCREASE nearly three-fold, growing at an annual rate of 2.1%. Concurrently, the region's indigenous resource supply is expected to DECREASE, resulting in an increase in net import dependence from 36% in 2002 to 52% in 2030.
Clean Energy & Power Generation 2008 is crucial in addressing the energy problems that is foreseeable in the near future. With the depleting natural resources and the escalating threat of global warming, Asian nations are on a race to overcome their burgeoning population energy demands by looking to not just one but several channels of power generation to become less dependant on fossil fuels and fuel imports. Exploring all energy options now is an urgent and necessary step towards ensuring security of supply and greener fuel mix for our future progress.
3 Hot Conference Highlights Not To Be Missed >>
1. Global & Regional Updates: Energy In The Face Of Climate Change
2. Energy Policy & Security Of Supply
3. Clean Power Generation Technologies
Our Leading Speakers & Thought Leaders
• Senior Executive, CHINA NATIONAL COAL ASSOCIATION
• Chief Technical Officer, DAEGU CITY GAS
• Chief, Natural Gas Office, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY (DOE), THE PHILIPPINES
• Chairman, ENERGY COMMISSION, MALAYSIA
• Programme Manager, IEA CLEAN COAL CENTRE
• MINISTRY OF ENERGY & MINERAL RESOURCES INDONESIA
Sign Up Now!
Enjoy S$300 off Standard Delegate Fee*
*Book By 20th June 2008
3 Easy Ways to Register!!
Email: Send your enquiries to email@example.com
Registration Hotline: Call +65 6324 9734 and look for Priscilla
Online: Visit our website at www.availcorp.com
T +65 6324 9734
F +65 6225 4077