The new event looking at strategies and technologies for both onshore and offshore pipelines, the challenges faced and how to overcome them...
24-26th November 2008
In response to overwhelming market demand we are delighted to announce the launch of Pipe Tech World Summit 2008, a new event looking at strategies and technologies for both onshore and offshore pipelines, the challenges faced and how to overcome them.
The programme will cover market outlook, how to develop effective strategies for new projects, design and procurement, and will feature interactive technical workshop streams.
Key event features at Pipe Tech World Summit 2008:
• Streamed sessions with in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible
• Case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice
• Pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, maximising your networking opportunities
• Discussion tables, including lively debate and interaction with your peers
• Workshops, with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions
Attending this event will enable you to:
• Understand the current market dynamics and the impact on your pipeline operations
• Learn how to optimise your pipeline operations and improve margins
• Hear the latest development plans for pipeline expansions
• Discuss innovations and developments in pipeline technology
• Access different perspectives from around the globe on pipeline strategies and technologies
For more information visit the website: www.pipetechsummit.com
Or contact orginisers for the details:
World Trade Group
Contact person: Karina Katysheva
Direct line: +44 (0)20 7202 7663 Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7202 7500