Euro Petroleum Consultants are proud to present a new authors’ Seminar - Project Management Training Seminar: Russia & CIS, 24-26 November 2010, Moscow.
This is a three day seminar, specially designed by Euro Petroleum Consultants for those involved in refining, gas and petrochemicals across Russia & CIS, including refiners, petrochemical and gas producers, suppliers, licensors, contractors, engineers etc.
During the interactive sessions the training will provide practical advice on effective management techniques during the following critical stages of project development and implementation:
Master / Investment Planning
• Defining the Project
• Project Initiation
• Project Evaluation
• Project Selection
• Project Execution
• Project Assessment
• International Definitions of Cost Estimating Accuracy
• Composition of a Typical Cost Estimate
• The Role of Contingency and Escalation
• Reviewing and Confirming a Cost Estimate
Contract and Project Strategies
• Introduction to Contract Types
• Risks Associated with the Types of Contracts
• When to Use Which Contract Type
• Organizing Your Team to Manage the Contracts
• Introduction to Risk Analysis
• Examples and Discussion
At this seminar edition there will be a special focus on the following important issues:
- Past mistakes analysis
- Western contractors’ approach to project management in comparison with Russian practices
- Improved project implementation
- Organizing an effective work process
- Recruitment strategy
- GOSTs and international standards
- Negotiation techniques, procurement strategy etc.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING:
Business managers, project managers, project engineers, system developers and others who (will) organize and manage project teams. The Workshop will be of interest to clients and contractors, as well as licensors, engineers, equipment suppliers etc.
- GARY RATHWELL has over 35 years of experience in managing engineering projects, the last 10 years of which have been in Russia working for Fluor Daniel, INIS etc.
- COLIN CHAPMAN has previously worked with UOP, Foster Wheeler, TNK etc. He has 39 years experience in Refining and Petrochemicals including more than 26 years experience in Russia and FSU region.
- EDWARD KOONCE has 30+ years experience (including Russia from 1999) in the engineering/construction business with such Russian and Western Project Organizations as Brown & Root , Fluor, ABB Lummus Global etc.
You can register for the Project Management Seminar by clicking this
Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd [EPC]
Leninskiy Prospect, 113/1, office C-405,
Tel. +7 (495) 517 77 09
Fax. +7 (495) 662 33 87