Analysing FPSO contracts, technologies and new market developments
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
This leading event will take an in-depth look at evolving technologies within the FPSO sector and examine how these can be incorporated to maximise profits in the business development of new markets in the industry.
The summit will analyse the nature of contracts between FPSO owners and oil companies and also explore the possibilities of a unified legislation on a global front.
The Conference will put a strong emphasis on case studies to analyse underlying issues and solutions to challenges which leading shipping and industry figures in the sector are currently presented with.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and:
- Take a look at the latest business and technological developments in the FPSO sector
- through the technical and commercial stream format of the event
- Analyse new dynamics causing powerful prospering trends for the industry
- Examine the nature of the contract between contractors and FPSO owners
- Explore the advancements in the LNG FPSO industry
- Discover vital information about life extension of FPSOs
- Determine the latest developments from deep water Brazilian, Asian and West African projects
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss
your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading FPSO owners, operators and oil companies
- Discuss the latest technologies used in this rapidly changing and growing sector of the industry
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the Offshore industry
- Learn more about your peers’ challenges and developments, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting
WHO WILL ATTEND?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level researchers and decision-makers from
industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed. Only a select group of companies are
invited to sponsor the event – to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure
our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from FPSO Owners, Operators and Oil Companies and include;
Naval Architects Engineers
President/ Vice Presidents
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Christopher Casias, Director, Head of Projects and Project Services, Maersk FPSO
Leo Kooijman, Head of Maintenance, Improvement and Reliablity, Bluewater Energy Services
Marie-Francoise Renard, Offshore Product Manager, Bureau Veritas
Steve Robertson, Director, Head of Engineering, Douglas Westwood
David Lyons, President, Capital Partners Worldwide
William Cecil, Partner, Curtis Davis Garrard
Luis Lopez Martinez, Technical Director, Lets Global BV