Bankers Petroleum, key player in the E&P sector of Balkans and operator of two of Europe’s largest onshore fields, Patos Marinza and Kuçova in Albania supports the initiative of the 3rd Balkans and the Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit by being gold sponsors.
The summit, held by IRN for the 3rd consecutive year, is officially endorsed by the Ministry of Energy and Industry of Albania and the Ministry of Economy of Montenegro.
Amongst the governmental officials that will give keynote addresses on the future governmental plans at the Balkans Oil & Gas Summit this year are:
- Zeliko Kovacevic, Minister of Industry, Energy and Mining of the Republic of Srpska, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Alen Leveric, Deputy Minister of Economy of Croatia
- Vladan Dubljevic, Deputy Minister for Mining and Geological Researches in the Ministry of Economy of Montenegro
- Dorian Ducka, Deputy Minister of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Alexandra Sdoukou, Head of Minister’s Cabinet, Legal Advisor, Ministry of Environment, Energy & Climate Change, Greece
With the E&P operators and the Ministries gathered altogether on 1st-3rd October at the 5* Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens, ground-breaking announcements and partnerships are expected to happen at the summit. With the forthcoming bidding process for 13 oil and gas blocks in Albania a highly anticipated presentation will be delivered by the Director of Policies and Development of Hydrocarbons in the Albanian Ministry of Energy, Dritan Spahiu, that will present attendees with an overall analysis of the Albanian onshore sector current developments.
The 3rd Balkans and the Adriatic Oil & Gas Summit is sponsored by NRC, Bankers Petroleum and ATP Instone. The supporting non-governmental bodies of the summit include: the Petroleum Club of Romania, the Montenegrin Foreign Investors Council, Albania Energy Association and the Romania Energy Center.