“The end of the oil era is still far away,” according to Christophe de Margerie. His prediction serves as the inspiration for this year’s Russian Petroleum Technology Conference, to be held 26-28 October in Moscow. The 2015 conference covers all the key issues and challenges of the oil and gas industry, including:
- Brownfields: Efficient Production
- Experience and Prospects of the Shelf Development;
- Search of New Reserves. New in Direction Exploration
- Fast Tracking Field Development
- Remote and Autonomous Field Development
- R&D and Innovations for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production
- Advanced Equipment, Materials, and Software
- Drilling Rigs and Specialised Equipment
- Oil and Gas Production: Equipment, Technologies, etc.
Special focus will be given to Russian producers: the latest developments of the drilling equipment, software, and innovative technologies.
The Programme Committee invites you to join industry leaders, specialists, and researchers and to share your ideas and practices at this pivotal event by submitting your paper proposal by 10 March 2015.
You may also get involved in Young Professionals Technical Session that SPE holds special in conjunction with RPTC 2015. SPE invites first- through third-place winners of final step of internal corporate young professional contests among Russian and Caspian oil and gas and service companies from the 2014–2015 season to speak at this session.
To submit a paper, take part in Young Professionals Technical Session, review a complete list of Opportunities for Paper Submission or become a sponsor of the event, please visit the conference website: http://www.spe.org/events/rpc/2015/.