The Global Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Congress (GOC 2015) discusses the geo-strategic, commercial, technology and regulatory issues that will shape the future of the development and commercialisation of the deep and ultra-deepwater oil and gas industry in several regions including the North Sea and the Arctic, the Mediterranean, the West African Coast, the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Mexico, the Indian Ocean, Australasia and the South China Sea.
Wednesday 3rd to Friday 5th of June 2015 at the Hilton, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Exploring the political and technical challenges that lie ahead, leading companies, government representatives, and legal experts will meet to discuss the challenges in energy resource development in region while exploring the latest innovative technologies and ground-breaking solutions to maximising ROI on hydrocarbon resource development and extraction.
The summit will specifically focus on:
- The New Geo-Strategic Challenges and Investment Possibilities for New Plays in Major E&P Regions
- Road Map Development – Where and How Newly Exploited Hydrocarbons will be Processed & Directed
- Innovation in Offshore Exploration & Production Technology
- Asset Management and Operational Excellence Strategies
- Infrastructure Development Establishing or Upgrading of an Refineries and Processing Hubs
- Production Optimisation and Real Time Monitoring
- Enhanced and Improved Oil & Gas Discovery and Recovery Methods
- Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
- Process and Techniques
- Subsea and Well Intervention
- Enhanced Integrated Field Development
- Technologies in Down and Upstream Production
A 15% total concession from the final attendance price is available to all
To claim the special rate, simply quote the booking code NEFT on the registration form
For further details regarding attendance, speaking and/or sponsorship please write directly to
Info@GlobalOffshoreCongress.com or call +357 99810833.