Society of Petroleum Engineers is pleased to announce that registration for SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference (26-28 October 2015, Moscow, Russia) is open. Every year the conference attracts a great number of the leading industry companies. Thus, in 2014 approximately 800 delegates took part in the conference.
The participation in the event will give you an opportunity to relevant industry topics with colleagues and enhance your knowledge. This year technical programme includes:
- 26 October. "Exploration Efficiency and Incentive Scheme". Presenter: Dmitry Bogdanov, Executive director, GeoKIN;
- 27 October. "Clay-Fines-Migration-Assisted Low-Salinity Oil & Gas Recovery: a formation damage may enhance recovery & production". Presenter: Pavel Bedrikovetsky, Professor, University of Adelaide;
• Round Tables:
- 26 October. "New Rules for Hydrocarbons Fields' Development and FDP Design and Their Impact on the Subsoil Usage in Russia";
- 27 October. "EOR Physico-Chemical Methods"
• Energy4me—free of charge workshop for regular school teachers.
Registration is Open!
If your company supervises any schools in Russia and Caspian, or you are a teacher and would like to attend the training course, please contact Mariya Tishkova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Special Session "Oil and Gas Legends"—meeting with Russian honored industry experts.
Registration Deadline—12 October 2015
If you wish to become a part of the oil & gas professional community, register now!