ACI’s 5th Annual Gasification Summit, taking place on 23rd and 24th of March 2016 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Exclusive RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant Site Visit – Tuesday 22nd March 2016
During the afternoon of 22nd of March 2016 up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Key Topics Include:
- Introductive market overview, drivers and regulatory update
- Waste gasification outlook
- Recent developments in the area of Gas Clean-up
- Gasification for chemical and fuels production
- Case studies: Biomass gasification, challenges and success stories
- Coal gasification technologies in EU and overseas
- Application, strengths and weaknesses of different technologies
- Market future and prospects
- UCG: Commercialisation of this technology challenges
To get a full brochure or to receive 15% subscriber’s discount, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Place and dates: 23rd & 24th March 2016 in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3141 0606
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Conference Fee: £1,495 + vat (15% Discount Code ECG5MA15)