There is still time to participate in the SPE Russian Petroleum Technology Conference and Exhibition.
Paper Proposals Submission Deadline — 31 March 2016.
- Field Geophysical Survey
- Shelf Development Experience and Prospects
- Well and Formation Testing
- Static and Dynamic Modelling
- Gas, Gas Condensate and Oil & Gas Condensate Field Development and others
For industry professionals under 36 years old, SPE traditionally holds a special Young Professionals Technical Session. The abstracts submission deadline is 18 April 2016.
The added value of participation in the SPE conference is that all accepted topics will be published in OnePetro and indexed by SCOPUS.
Participation in the exhibition will help you to increase your brand awareness and demonstrate the new products and services to the target audience. Moreover, you will join the leading industry companies:
- TATNEFT has confirmed their participation in the SPE exhibition
- Other companies that will participate: KCA Deutag, Frank's International, Rock Flow Dynamics, Roxar AS, NewTech Services.
Take the advantage and book the best exhibition space for your company!
Should you have any questions, please contact Mariya Tishkova at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +7.495.268.04.54.
Event website: www.spe.org/events/rptc/2016
SPE Russian regional website: rca.spe.org