Moscow, March 28 - Neftegaz.RU. The SPE Workshop: Enhanced Oil Recovery takes place in Russia for the third time. This year, the programme committee decided to consider EOR methods based on reservoir structure and properties. This workshop will focus on methods aimed at increasing oil recovery rate by increasing the displacement ratio.
Application of EOR methods to improve development efficiency of low productivity reservoir, high water-cut oilfields and fractured reservoirs in the current situation with low oil prices is a serious technological challenge and requires the most advanced approaches to its planning, implementation and monitoring.
Participants will have an opportunity to share their own experience and discuss existing methods of oil recovery enhancement. The workshop will cover main EOR methods, including thermal, gas, chemical and combined methods of formation stimulation, and new technologies in the field of tertiary methods.
Methods of enhanced oil recovery relate to multidisciplinary, multidimensional and multi-scale processes.
This year the discussion will focus on the following processes:
- Selection and Study of Reservoir Fluids
- Selection of Agents for Formation Stimulation
- Evaluation of Stimulation Efficiency under Laboratory Conditions and In-Situ
- Monitoring and Control of Formation Stimulation
- Session 1. Brownfields
- Session 2. Reservoir of Complex Structure
- Session 3. Heavy Oil
- Session 4. Volatile Oil and Gas Condensates
- Poster Session
- Topics Submission Deadline: 8 April 2019
- Registration Deadline: 16 April 2019
Learn more: go.spe.org/19ams4-en