Formula 1 : Total is launching an international communication campaign
This year, in the context of its commitment to Formula 1 racing, Total is rolling out an advertising campaign in France and worldwide, in the Lotus F1 Team colours.
This campaign highlights three of the Group's key strengths:
- expertise in major projects,
- know-how and cutting-edge technology,
- team work.
The media coverage consists in :
- a website www.f1.total.com, Facebook, Twitter and You Tube pages
- exclusive TV partnerships with ESPN Star Sport (Asia – outside China) and Abu Dhabi Sport
- an exclusive partnership with the International Herald Tribune – Malaysia, China, Singapore, India, Abu Dhabi, and Brazil
- posters in airports and city centres, as well as special operations (taxis) in targeted countries
- an extensive press and internet campaign in France
- showing of the "Total Moon Race" film in French cinemas
Total's commitment to Formula 1 is more than just a sports sponsorship. For our engineers, this experience in competition is a vital, preliminary stage in transferring our technology and expertise to products for the general public.
This year, Total is :
• partner of Renault F1 Sport engine manufacturer
• Supplying products to the following teams: Lotus F1 Team, Red Bull, Caterham F1 Team, Williams F1 Team
• partner of Lotus F1 Team driver, Romain Grosjean
• Lotus F1 Team sponsor
• Red Bull Racing sponsor