27 may 2015, the Board of Directors of JSOC Bashneft approved the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company to be held on June 30, 2015 in Ufa.
The Board of Directors recommended that the Meeting should allocate part of JSOC Bashneft's net income for the 2014 fiscal year amounting to 20.07 billion roubles for dividend payments for the said period (113 roubles per ordinary registered share and 113 roubles per preferred registered share).
The Board of Directors also recommended that the Meeting should set the record date in accordance with the decision to pay (declare) dividends on JSOC Bashneft's shares at July 17, 2015.
The Board of Directors approved the report on the results of redemption of 2,724,173 ordinary shares of JSOC Bashneft (1.51% of its authorized share capital). The said treasury shares were bought back by the Company from shareholders in April 2014 as part of reorganization through consolidation of CJSC Bashneft-Invest with Bashneft; in accordance with the law, these securities were to be cancelled or sold within a year.
On March 18, 2015 the Meeting of Shareholders of Bashneft decided to reduce the Company’s authorized share capital by cancelling this block of treasury shares. As a result, JSOC Bashneft’s authorized share capital will now total 177,634,501 roubles (147,846,489 ordinary shares and 29,788,012 preferred shares with a par value of one rouble each), and the interest of each of the Company's shareholders in its authorized share capital will increase proportionally.
AGENDA OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON JUNE 30, 2015
- Approval of the Company's annual report;
- Approval of the Company's annual financial statements, including the profit and loss statement;
- Approval of distribution of the Company's profit for 2014;
- The amount of dividends, the date and form of dividend payments for 2014 and the dividend record date;
- Payment of remuneration for serving on the Board of Directors to members of the Board of Directors who are not civil servants in the amount stipulated in the Company's internal documents;
- Approval of a new version of the Regulations on Rewards and Compensation to Members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Approval of a new version of the Regulations on the Audit Commission of the Company;
- Approval of the Regulations on Rewards and Compensation to Members of the Audit Commission of the Company;
- Approval of the number of members of the Company’s Board of Directors;
- Election to the Company's Board of Directors;
- Election of the Audit Commission (internal auditor) of the Company;
- Approval of the Company's auditor;
- Approval of a new version of the Company's Charter.