ROSATOM, russian national nuclear corporation
ROSATOM is the Russian Federation national nuclear corporation bringing together circa 400 nuclear companies and R&D;institutions that operate in the civilian and defense sectors.
With 70 years' expertise in the nuclear field, they are a global leader in technologies and competencies offering cutting-edge industry solutions.
The russian nuclear corporation work on a global scale to provide comprehensive nuclear services that range from uranium enrichment to nuclear waste treatment.
- No. 1 globally in number of nuclear reactors under simultaneous construction (7 in Russia and 34 abroad)
- No. 2 globally in uranium reserves and No.3 globally in annual uranium extraction
- No. 2 globally and No. 1 in Russia in terms of nuclear power generation (about 18% of total power generated in Russia)
- 36% of the global uranium enrichment market
- 17% of the global nuclear fuel market
- the world's only nuclear icebreaker fleet
Место компании в рейтинге Neftegaz.RU